PrOpacEOS Reports and Whitepapers
The physics algorithms in PrOpacEOS are the same as those used in PrismSPECT. Readers are referred to PrismSPECT reports and whitepapers for information on atomic processes and spectral modeling.For examples of utilization of PrOpacEOS data in radiation-hydrodynamics simulations, readers are referred to HELIOS reports and whitepapers.
- Experimental study of the interaction of two laser-driven radiative shocks at the PALS laser. R. Singh, C. Stehle, F. Suzuki-Vidal, M. Kozlova, J. Larour, U. Chaulagain, T. Clayson et al., High Energy Density Physics, Vol. 23, pp. 20-30 (2017).
- One-dimensional radiation-hydrodynamic simulations of imploding spherical plasma liners with detailed equation-of-state modeling. J. Davis, S. Hsu, I. Golovkin, J. MacFarlane, J. Cassibry, Phys. Plasmas, Vol. 19, p. 102701 (2012).
- Dependence of the cutoff in lithium plasma harmonics on the delay between the prepulse and the main pulse. M. Suzuki, M. Baba, R. Ganeev, L. Elouga Bom, H. Kuroda, T. Ozaki, Journal of Physics B, Vol. 45, Issue 6, p. 065601 (2012).
- SESAME: the Los Alamos National Laboratory equation of state database. S. Lyon, J. Johnson, LANL Technical Report LA-UR-92-3407, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM (1992).
- A new quotidian equation of state (QEOS) for hot dense matter. R. More, K. Warren, D. Young, G. Zimmerman, Physics of Fluids, Vol. 31, p. 3059 (1988).